Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Art Show

There is still time for you to see 6 of my paintings at the Kaewyn Gallery, 10101 Main St. in Bothell, WA in the "Miniature Masterpieces and More!" art show which is from Dec 5 - Jan 17, 2009. Though their website is not up to date, it does list their hours: http://www.kaewyngallery.com/

Here are a couple of the paintings in the show... 2 totally different styles I have. Traditional watercolor and acrylic mixed media. But as you can see, I always love color.

5 comments:

Sweet Petunia said...

Nice to see your blog! I do hope to make one of these art dates soon.

Michele R. Unger said...

Oh, I am so happy you have started blogging! I'll be reading your words even as I don't make it to the art dates! At least this way I can keep up with you and your beautiful art.

Hugs,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Just went through your blog and enjoyed seeing it and all that you have on it. You are clever and the blog so interesting.

Anonymous said...

Very professional blog, Great Job.

Anonymous said...

Awesome and what fun to see your blog!! Definitely creative and inspirational - love the quotes. You have inspired me to get a blog going. too! In December, Teesha had put on her blog a "how to do it."So now i just need "TO DO IT!"